Sunday, November 30, 2008

Dinner Time

For the longest time Aiden's A.D.D. kicks in when it's time to eat. He's constantly distracted and is rarely interested in food. The other night at dinner I told him "if you get up from your chair, then you're going to your room." The clever child began scooting his chair, with his rear attached to it, across the kitchen. I then rephrased my warning, "if you or your chair leave the table before you're done with your food, then I'll tie you to your chair and your chair to the table until you finish your dinner." After 5 minutes, here was the result.

6 comments:

Kunz fam said...

Way to follow through!! That is too funny!

Jaime said...

That's definitely a product of Tyler and Amy!!!

mommymuse said...

Priceless! I've threatened to do that a few times...I should follow through just for the photo op!

Brooklyn said...

Hey there...Dont think you even know who I am but I got to your blog off of Lyndi's. This is Lyndi's- brothers- wife, Lindsay. So my hubby and Tyler are cousins. Does that all make sense? Anyhoo just wanted to say Hi and that your kids are adorable!You baby is so so cute! Tell Tyler and Kathy we all said HI!!!!!!!
Love, The Bean Family
Dave, Lindsay, Brooklyn, & Taylor

Lyndi Dunlavy said...

You really should ride a book! That is great!!! Addie is getting so big! I hope we get to see you soon.

Steve and Sara said...

Amy it is so good to see your family... it has grown! Your kids are so dang cute. There is so much to say so as soon as I get back to VA I will call