Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Casey

Lots of loves and kisses go out to our beloved Casey; mother, grandmother, and mother-in-law. We will miss you very much!!!

Casey passed away early on Tuesday morning, February 3, of cervical cancer. It was a short struggle with the disease and we are sad that she is not here with us anymore. We will always remember her example of love and kindness. I'm sure she has been reunited with her loved ones in the spirit world, and she will be a great asset to the work that needs to be done there.
We love you Casey.




5 comments:

Heather said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. Much prayers and loves to you guys!

CitizenCJ said...

Dear Tyler and Family: We just heard of Casey's passing and we just ache in our hearts to know she has left this vale of existence. Fortunately, the Gospel tells us that she is now Home. We have so many great memories of time in the Santa Ana 7th Ward serving, singing, and laughing with Casey (and you, Tyler)! We will cherish those memories forever, and we know that Casey and her goodnes lives on through her family. God Bless You All.
Craig Patchell, Roxanne (Danner) Patchell, and sons: Danner, Seth, and Noah. Meridian, ID

Unknown said...

Hi Vongsawads! I just visited your blog for the first time and I went back and read all your posts!!! What can I say I really like reading blogs! I'm glad to stay updated on it from now on.
See you guys soon,
Julie

ours is julieandwill.blogspot.com

The Sampietro's said...

i am so for your loss. My prayers are with your family at this time. love ya

Steve and Sara said...

I just cant believe this I am so sorry. Your family is in our prayers. We love you guys.