Friday, March 20, 2009

Aiden's new adventures

Aiden went skiing at Sundance for the first time this season. He went once last year, and is now improving his skills with dad this year. I think a few more times and he'll have it down... and then he'll start snowboarding.

Tyler enrolled Aiden in soccer this year and this is his very first game. He said he scored 5 goals, but he might have been exaggerating... or not! It looks like he'll be a good soccer player, once he stops pushing his teamates out of the way.

3 comments:

Ginger said...

How fun! Aiden is a better skiier than me. I am supposed to be the skiier since I am from the cold country. Fun videos.

Newton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Newton said...

Yeah, he's a natural! Isn't it great living so close to a ski resort?
(Sorry, that deleted comment was me... opps!)