Thursday, April 2, 2009

April Fools!!!

So, I don't think that I clarified to my children that when you play a joke on April Fools, it should ONLY be a JOKE! NOT FOR REALS! However they are kids, so now what to do about the new haircut Aiden decided to give Samantha (p.s. I knew it would happen one day or another... I just didn't think I would cry like a big baby when it happened.)




Mullet alert!!!

The crime scene.


So here is the finishing product. We took Sam to get her hair cut. Me and Tyler decided to get a hair cut as well in support of her. In the meanwhile, Aiden was at home in his bedroom with Elizabeth watching him. OK, so now what to do? Bow or no bow? Or should we officially call her Sam? Any suggestions?

10 comments:

Trenda said...

Oh no! I would be so mad! But you know me and hair. I actually think the bow looks cute and I am sure it will grow before you know it.

Unknown said...

Uh oh!!!
That's an April Fool's day the kids will never forget. It might be one of those stories Aiden will have to tell at her wedding!

At least Samantha's not old enough to really care herself. (or AS much) It might be the hardest on the mom. But think, in some time in will just be a story to laugh REALLY HARD at.

Ginger said...

Wow. That is some mullet! She actually looks really cute with the short hair and I like that bow. She looks so much like Tyler with the short hair.

Meagan said...

I got your blog address off of your facebook, hope you don't mind me reading it. I about died when I saw this, when my daughter was 3 she set up a beauty parlor and cut 3 of her friends hair, so at least it was your own children. I like the bow by the way.

The Clems said...

oh my goodness! that is crazy! she is still so cute though!

p.s i didnt know you guys had a blog! hopefully we can keeo in touch!

Lyndi Dunlavy said...

When you come here next week i have some little cute clippies, that you can have to just clip in her hair. She is still soooo adorable!! Can't wait to see you next week.

Biz said...

You failed to mention how the up side is her hair won't be in her face anymore. Wasn't this Aiden's sole arguement?

Newton said...

Oh man!! That is amazing! Maybe you should have left the mullet! A little business in the front and a big party in the back!

Sara said...

At first I was laughing because i thought it really was a joke, and you some how managed to get her hair to look like a mullet. How sad!!! She does look really cute though with the band and the new 'do. I am sure this is something that will come up at Aiden's wedding luncheon and so forth that will cause a good laugh!

Crazyloca said...

LOL!! oh amy...that made me laugh...i am sorry and i am sure we are in for that one day (i am pretty sure it happens AT LEAST ONCE in every family)