Thursday, August 13, 2009

So, I have been telling my kids that I would paint them an ocean in their play room (partially so they would actually play down there), and I have finally done it... thanks to the artistry of a childrens book that I was successfully able to copy. The kids love it, and I had a ton of fun doing it. I think I'm going to take up painting. As in, taking other people's ideas and copying them. I'm very good at that.


They love the whale!

The "pinnapple under the sea" was painted for my mom.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Amy that is sooooo awesome! I love it and I bet your kids love it too.

Moddybee said...

looks cute! You will never be replaced...I love you girl! I wish you lived here!!

Jaime said...

wow! Aman-duhhhhhh, that is so good!! I am seriously impressed. You should have painted our apartment when we were roomies:) Your family is so stinkin cute ps!!

Newton said...

You're amazing Amy!!! I want to have my room at your house!