Monday, May 17, 2010

3rd child crazies


I've heard from a couple of people that their third child is the more challenging one. I was the fourth, but my older sister (no offense at all Kristen) was probably one of the more challenging ones in my family. Although my Adi is adorable and sweet and cute and happy, I have a feeling that she is going to be my more challenging child. She has already broken her skull, and continues to scare the life out of me every day. Oh, and she like to dip her toys in the toilet water and then suck on them... repeatedly.

The week she broke her skull is the week she decided she would start walking down the stairs instead of safely crawling down the stairs.

Here she is taking her aunts and uncles for a walk through the house.

Well, what can I say.... when your older siblings are pirates, I guess you grow up to be a little on the "wild side"!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

She cracked her skull? Scary! I love the pick of her in the cupboard. She is definitely adorable.

Julie said...

Thank you for the much needed laugh this morning. Pirates indeed. I'm sure you can guess my challenge child. My most recent blog post was also a photo montage of the difficult one. Great minds think alike, eh?

Steve and Sara said...

She is such a doll!!! When are you coming to visalia again? Would love to see you.